Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things I Can Eat!

Yesterday, I discovered this milk free bread that I can eat. It is Aspen Mills Honey Whole Wheat. This morning I ate a piece of toast with Smart Balance (butter) and some apple sauce for breakfast.
It is quite delicious. Almost tastes like I made it myself.
I'm sure most of you already know this, but Smart Balance light is what I use instead of butter. It really is great. It gives a similar effect that butter does.
I'm also enjoying applesauce again.

The best thing is that I can still eat oreos!! Yay! It almost satisfies the chocolate craving and has no dairy in it. When we heard about this, it surprised us. I know it's not healthy, but I can't go completely junk food free. I even dunked them in soy milk. I hate drinking milk plain anyways, so soy milk didn't change that either. However, we heard that the reduced fat oreos do have milk. I haven't checked this out myself yet, so look at the ingredients. Crazy huh?

No comments: